Shipping & Returns
1. Please confirm your shipping address before paying, you are best to leave the phone number for contacting. Please provide a valid email address and check emails after you have purchased for any updated information.
2. Items are generally shipped out within 3 working days after payment has been verified (Sat. & Sun. and most national holidays excluded).
3. Once we ship your package, we will send you tracking number once it is available. Package transitting time normally takes 3 to 7 business days, depending on the destination, holidays and factors beyond Postal Service's control. If there is a little delay, please have more patience.
1. We only allow a complete refund for items that have problems caused by us.
2. If the returning package doesn't include all the accessories and parts it was shipped with, the cost of the accessories and parts will be deducted from the total product price and can only warrant a partial refund.
3. If by any reason, you need to change the size, color, or the refund is under the reason of "Unlike", the delivery cost will be deducted from the total product price.
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided the customer purchased the product through website and it is within 30 days of the receiving date. Please contact us if you need to return or exchange.
All packages should be sent via a trackable method, such as US Mail Delivery Confirmation, UPS, or Federal Express. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Once we receive your return, please allow up to 5 business days to complete your return or exchange.
United States Hotel Ballroom or the high school gym, sometimes see teenagers hung on the shoulder of the boots, pockets full of cash, shouting prices and trade of commodities in the hands. Thousands of shoe-loving United States teenagers through social networking sites such as Facebook and party at the weekend, to show, sell or trade limited edition basketball shoes, forming a thriving subculture.
John from New Jersey 13 asked at a new generation network exchange, "what do you want? "In the crowd shouted" what's in your hand? "Step out of the noisy venue, John between buying and selling transactions designed 20 pairs of basketball shoes, taking of multiple 4 pairs of shoes than let his sneaker collection retail value from $ 340 (about RMB 2116) climbed to $ 1155 (about RMB 7187).
Reports that this generation of eBay and the Internet grew up with, in addition to the art of acquisition transactions, and sometimes can make a profit. 14 year old Jack has 81 pairs of sneakers, these shoes cost $ 11,000, he estimated the collection (about 68,000 dollars), sold about income of 20,000 dollars (about 12.4 dollars).
Jack said: "I know all about shoes. I only wore these shoes in the summer, because I don't want to reduce their value. "These young traders familiar with the market, freely change hands could make all kinds of shoes, what are the most popular or new product release date.
In Miami and other cities to host or sponsor such parties SoleXChange diaoliou, founder of the company said that this cartoon-like frenzy. "I believe collecting sneakers will always exist, because each pair of sneakers has a different story. ”
NPD Chief industry analyst Cohen said, "sell basketball shoes has become a popular craze. Unsupervised this kind of transactions made it seem like the underground transactions, but perfectly legal. Exciting is that this is indeed a real income. ”